Home
Gold dust and Diamond
Diamond Dust and Sparkles
Home
You are here :
Home
» No Label »
Happy Valentine's day!
Happy Valentine's day!
Cupid has competitors!
These desses were designed by us and made by a dressmaker.
Post Title :
Happy Valentine's day!
Happy Valentine's day!,
0 comments
Post a Comment
«
»
Translate
dress style
Post Popular
Designer: Becca Jewellery
When it comes to Becca's jewellery , it was love at first sight for me. Vintage-inspired, with gorgeous details - think enameled flowers...
New jewellery designers at IJL - International Jewellery London
What feels like ages ago now - waaaay back on 6th September - I headed down to IJL to take a tour around the new layout and have a good nos...
New Designer: Hannah Livingston
Hannah Livingston , a recent Duncan of Joradanstone College of Art graduate, is a quirky new talent - just what the jewellery industry needs...
A little something: Pebble London's Pom Pom necklace
Well, let's start the week with something bright and fluffy. I saw this and smiled. Pom pom. Even the name is fun to say. OK, so you mi...
Designer: Hannah Bedford
Hannah Bedford is one young British jewellery designer to keep an eye on. Now, I know that sounds like a conclusion almost, like I'm wr...
A little something: Adorn London goes Mad Men
Firstly, let me apologise for the delay in posting - have been at Bestival on the Isle of Wight for the past few days. I have a little write...
New Designer: Momoko Tamura - AKA Momocreatura
Having a wander the other day I was tempted into the luscious Luna and Curious on Brick Lane (some stacking skeleton coffee cups had caugh...
Designer: Alice Cicolini
Ms. Cicolini's name has been buzzing around in my head for a while. Her jewels keep popping up here and there so I thought it was about ...
Designer Interview: Laura Gravestock
I'm really excited to bring you this interview with Laura Gravestock , not only because it's the first interview of 2010, but also ...
New Tatty Devine Spring Collection
So as you've probably guessed I'm a bit of a Tatty Devine fan; there's something about the feel of their jewellery, alongside t...
0 comments
Post a Comment