A little something: the H&M crystal necklace

This little beauty caught my eye yesterday as I trawled through the rails in H&M in search of an elusive pair of black jeans (always the way, eh?). Distracted by its rainbow sparkle, I leaned in for a closer look and moments later had it my hand, on the way to the till. It's not often that I write about high street jewels, and I know this necklace nods towards the designs of two particular costume jewellers, but for £5.99 you can't go wrong. I love the punchy orange colour and the fact it's just a bit tongue-in-cheek. I'll be pairing it with a simple grey T-shirt or a contrasting bold colour, such as this cornflower blue shirt. 



Post Title : A little something: the H&M crystal necklace

A little something: the H&M crystal necklace,

A little something: the H&M crystal necklace

1 comment:

  1. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...