A little something... Ed Banger Records necklace

So it's my birthday soon, and the one thing I've wanted for a looooonnng time is a SebastiAn tshirt, because he's quite possibly my favourite artist on French electro record label Ed Banger. Of course, on the official Ed Banger merch site - Cool Cats - they're continually sold out... So imagine my excitement when I spotted a 30" sterling silver chain, complete with Ed Banger shield pendant? Yeah, it was pretty astronomical.


But it was sold out, natch.






Sterling silver Ed Banger Records shield necklace, exclusively sold through Coolcats.fr. As modelled on a certain Pedro Winter. Props.
Post Title : A little something... Ed Banger Records necklace

A little something... Ed Banger Records necklace,

A little something... Ed Banger Records necklace

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...